Friday, January 21, 2011

Heidi Montag's Surgeon Denies She Nearly Died


Heidi Montag’s plastic surgeon has addressed claims by the reality star that she almost died following her surgery.

In a new interview with Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson, Dr. Frank Ryan said Heidi’s comments to Access’ Billy Bush – that she almost died in recovery – aren’t correct.

“I almost died after my procedure,” Heidi told Billy on Monday. “I had too much Demerol like Michael Jackson did and my breathing was five breaths per minute which is like almost dead. [I was] in an aftercare center, there were nurses that were supposed to be tending to me at all times.”

But that isn’t how her doctor remembers it. “That didn’t happen as far as I know,” he told Shaun on Tuesday.

“Where would she get that information from?” Shaun asked.

“I don’t know,” Dr. Ryan said.

Heidi also claimed in her interview with Billy that medical personnel, “had to put oxygen on my face and call my plastic surgeon to come in for an emergency.”

“So Heidi got that information wrong?” Shaun asked the doctor.

“Yeah,” Dr. Ryan replies.


Dr. Ryan also said another Montag may want to go under the knife.

“Her mother on the other hand, saw the pictures and called Heidi right away and said, ‘Heidi, I want him to do a mommy makeover for me.. Can you arrange that?’” he added.

And he claimed Heidi’s mother wants the surgery soon.

“For Valentine’s Day,” Dr. Ryan claimed. “Heidi may buy it for her for Valentine’s Day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment